3 days Kivu lake adventure
Kivu lake adventure tour gives fantastic explorations of Lake Kivu by visiting different islands such as Napoleon, Peace, Monkey, and Agricultural islands other islands in Kivu lake. Briefly touring around the town of Kibuye. Head northward to Gisenyi town and explore borders between Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda by driving through and head back to Kigali city via the Northern province’s Musanze town.
Day 1: Drive to Kibuye
- 06h00: Pick-up and leave Kigali by a Universal Ventures tour guide to drive 3.5 hours approx
- Visit to Genocide Memorial & Environmental Museum
- Lunch & Relaxing time
- Boat trip (Napoleon Island, Monkey Island, Peace Island, Agriculture Island).
- 17h – 17h30: Head to Hotel for a night stay
Day 2: Head to Gisenyi
- 08h00 : Pick up from the Hotel to Gisenyi (mid-way stop over for tea plantations sightseeing)
- 12h00: lunch
- 13hoo: Hotel Check in and relaxing near the lake waiting for evening night fishing.
Transfer to the hotel for a night stay.
Day 3: Drive back to Kigali and looking around Gisenyi town
- Drive around Gisenyi town (Visit the border of The Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda).
- Head back to Kigali and stop in Musanze for Lunch and leg stretching.
- Reaching Kigali by evening for drop-off to the Hotel/Airport.